MultiKai aims to protect your privacy. It is our goal to bring you information that is tailored to your individual needs and, at the same time, protect your privacy.
1.0 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
From time to time we may need to obtain personal information from you in the course of providing some of the services or content of the Site to you. Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
2.0 WHY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY MULTIKAI
MultiKai collects personal information from you in the course of providing some of the services or content of the Site to you (Website Services). Those purposes include:
- To provide you with a username and password for the Site;
- To assist in providing services you request from the Site;
- To allow you to participate in competitions and promotions which may be available to MultiKai’s customers from time to time; and
- To provide further information to you about other MultiKai products, services, specials or promotions which we consider may be of interest to you.
- Where possible, MultiKai will collect your personal information directly from you.
3.0 DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE ELSE?
In providing you with the Website Services, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to others. It is generally our policy not to disclose information to external organisations, however, examples of organisations we may need to disclose your information to include the following:
- A person outside of MultiKai who is contracted to us to provide a particular service on our behalf; and
- To third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
- You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the parties listed above.
4.0 CONTACTING YOU BY TEXT OR EMAIL
You agree that we, or any of the parties to whom we may need to disclose your personal information, may contact you by email or text message (if you provide us with a mobile phone number). You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from MultiKai at any time as follows:
- Unsubscribe from an email itself (usually placed at the bottom of the email). If you unsubscribe we may not be able to provide you with all or some of the Website Services.
5.0 SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Security of personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6.0 HOLDING, CORRECTION, AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at Multi KC Ltd, P.O. Box 6006, Otaika, Whangarei, New Zealand
Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right of access to, and correction of, personal information we hold.
If you find that information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will correct it. Our contact address is above.